Re: Shaq would take MJ to the cleaners one on one.

R. Bentz Kirby wrote:

> Michael could score, but how could he stop Shaq one on one going to the
> goal.  I find this to be somewhat absurd.  To assume that MJ could
> beat Shaq one on one, I think is a very poor assumption.  Especially
> since one on one is make it take it.  MJ's shooting percentage means
> that he would miss.  I can then see Shaq, or even Zo, time after time,
> backing him down and dunk dunk dunk.  MJ does not have the body to stop
> those two.  Nah, this is not even thinkable.

You don't think that MJ could drive around Zo and Shaq at will.  Also MJ
could steal the ball from either of the two at least a couple of times
or
cause them to get called for three seconds in the lane.  However, if the
officals
were calling the game like in regular season, Shaq could, as he was
going to the
basket, literally run over jordan leaving size 20+ nike shoe prints
embedded in his chest.