Re: chew on this

> also: Celtics- Trade: Pervis Ellison, Dana Barros and Dee Brown to
> Philadelphia for Derrick Coleman, Rick says this has a good chance, as
> they want some guys who can come off the bench due to the great talent
> they have now.
>
> Trade: Derrick Coleman to Detroit for Otis Thorpe and Michael Curry (if
> re-signed)
>
> Thats the rumours at the moment. also could be a three team deal
>
> Milwaukee gets: E. Williams, J. Williams
> Boston gets: Vin Baker
> New Jersey gets: Dana Barros and Andrew Lang

I would not go for that Derrick Coleman trade, giving up 3 "good" players
for Coleman?  Coleman is always fat and overweight.  He is hogging big
salary anyway, so why would we want him?  I might go for a Pervis Ellison
and Minor trade, but not 3 of those players.  Also, that trade would never
go through since Coleman's salary isn't close to those 3 combined.

That 3 team trade would be an excellent on for us of course, and seems fair
for all teams involved.  We would give up EW and Barros and get Baker; hey
that sounds pretty good.  I don't know if Milwaukee would like that deal,
although they would get 2 solid forwards, but they really don't need big
men.  I would think that Barros would probably goto Milwaukee and EW would
goto NJ.  Milwaukee might go for that, since they need a pg.

     Tim Jordan