chew on this

the guy who gave me the Outlaw tip writes:

its called inside info! naah, my best friend's cousin is Rick Pitino,
and I email him and he always replies great man, great ethic, great
overall!!!

also: Celtics- Trade: Pervis Ellison, Dana Barros and Dee Brown to
Philadelphia for Derrick Coleman, Rick says this has a good chance, as
they want some guys who can come off the bench due to the great talent
they have now.

Trade: Derrick Coleman to Detroit for Otis Thorpe and Michael Curry (if
re-signed)

Thats the rumours at the moment. also could be a three team deal

Milwaukee gets: E. Williams, J. Williams
Boston gets: Vin Baker
New Jersey gets: Dana Barros and Andrew Lang