I'm not the only one thinking about this

Well, after I made my little angry post, I went to ESPN on line.  I
found an article there about what I just griped.  The url to the article
is:

http://espnet.sportszone.com/gen/columns/kreidler/00316261.html

I don't know if you can link directly to the article, but read it before
you respond to my post.  It is a pretty good article.

I say it is greed and Jordan ought to quit kidding himself and realize
that is not how he can value his worth.

But, then, I am not being payed $32,000,000 to play a game.

peace,
- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net