Re: Odom

> > What would prevent us from discussing this year with him unless he
definitely wants to wait & go for the big bucks next year ?

> I did some research i the morning and it appears that he can't join the
NBA directly this year because he is draft in-eligible. The one way he can
play  in NBA this year is, if he plays in the CBA and the celts sign him
from the CBA. He should get himself a very good agent first, who can pull
all these strings for him, and also haul his ass into the next celtics
training
> camp. - Mishra

If I were Rick I would be making some calls & pulling some strings.