>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:44:34 -0400
>From: "Timothy Jordan" <patsrule90@geocities.com>
>Subject: Re: Complete Insanity

>> Well look at what Jordan has accomplished, compare that to the following
>> Shaquille O'Neal
>> Alonzo Mourning
>> Juwan Howard
>> Gary Payton

>> That equals 50mil in contracts roughly

>> Jordan is better than them put together

>> I dont like him that much either, but he does deserve it and also Jordan
>> makes the Bulls approx. 80mil each year, therefore he should be entitled
>> to half of it!

>> Warwick
>
>Jordan is better than those 4 put together?  MJ is good but not GOD... I
>doubt he could beat 2 of those one-on-one.  If I had a choice, I would take
>those 4 players, rather than Jordan, although I hold Jordan in the highest
>regard, one reason because he has a great last name. :-)

Hey Tim. Ok, I'm VERY curious about your prediction. These 4 guys are good,
but which of them has a legitimate chance of beating MJ one on one??? The
only one in my opinion with a small chance may be Payton, and that is going
out on a limb. MJ, in my mind, is the greatest one on one player to ever
play the game. And he hasn't lost too many steps in his game basically. He
may not be the best team player, but I would take him against any of those
guys every time on the court. Anybody else have any opinions? I know a lot
of us aren't MJ fans, but I will give him the credit he deserves.

- -Bird33