- ----------
> From: Ed Boggess
> >> Well look at what Jordan has accomplished, compare that to the
following
> >> Shaquille O'Neal
> >> Alonzo Mourning
> >> Juwan Howard
> >> Gary Payton

> >Jordan is better than those 4 put together?  MJ is good but not GOD...
Idoubt he could beat 2 of those one-on-one.  If I had a choice, I would
takethose 4 players, rather than Jordan, although I hold Jordan in the
highestregard, one reason because he has a great last name. :-)

I would take Jordan over those guys any day.  He has proven he is the man,
the others have not proven anything other than being overpaid stiffs who
can't bring it when there team needs it.  Mourning sucked big time last
year against the Bulls & the Knicks , Ewing dominated him, if it weren't
for Charlie Wards attempt to audition for Rodman's wrestling partner, Miami
would have been gone earlier. Howard has proved only mediocre & Payton
slightly above average but still not the best team player.

> Hey Tim. Ok, I'm VERY curious about your prediction. These 4 guys are
good,
> but which of them has a legitimate chance of beating MJ one on one??? The
> only one in my opinion with a small chance may be Payton, and that is
going
> out on a limb. MJ, in my mind, is the greatest one on one player to ever
> play the game. And he hasn't lost too many steps in his game basically.
He