Re: KUKOC

Why does everyone think that Kukoc is a better player?  Dino is a much
better basketball player than Kukoc.  The only reason hes unpopular in
Boston is because he hogs a quarter of our cap money.  If we threw salary
out the door, I'd choose Radja over Kukoc any day.  Dino is a good player,
just not worth over $2 million a season.

        Timothy Jordan
        PatsRule90@geocities.com
        http://members.aol.com/PatsRule90

        ** PATRIOTS IN '98 **