Re: Turn Kukoc into Celtic discussion

Hi, new to the list and have been searching to find it! Celtics fan since
1981 when a friend got me to watch bball, I never was interested. The
magic that Bird McHale Parrish DJ and Ainge worked just floored me, I have
loved it ever since.
It's been hard hard the last 10 years, but finally hope is on the horizon,
as is with my OSU Buckeyes bball program with Jim O'Brien at the helm, you
guys from Boston can you fill me in on him?
I mention the Buckeyes because on the Vikings football list I am on they
love info from Columbus about the football Buckeyes, seeing as how so many
are on the Vikes and in the NFL. Anyways I follow recruiting of hoops in
the Ohio area, especially central Ohio, so I am available to lend any info
related to the Celtics from this end of the world.

Glad to be aboard and look forward to hearing what is up with the Celtics!

teisele@freenet.columbus.oh.us   ``````
                                ` @ @  `
Tom "Lawnmower Man" Eisele      [  j   ]
                                 \ v  /