are we that bad?

people keep saying that the celtics are going to be so bad this year...
granted they arn't going to challenge for the championshp but i don't
think they are going to play .300 ball either.
i say this just by looking at the other teams that were good or decent.
take the pistons... grant hill... uhhh... joe, lindsay and otis just play
off him and they were pretty good.  in the nba talent wins games and i
don't think that last years pistons team had the combined talent that we
do this year... granted they have veterans but... do you see my point?
take the hawks... mookie, smith, mutombo and laettner... yes this is more
talent than the c's have but if the hawks can play .600 ball... don't you
think that the c's have at least a chance at .500 ball?  just my two
cents worth... but the way... we also have a coach that has knack for
getting guys not only to achieve but overachieve!

				Steve O. Kwon
	"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will
			not be cut off."  Proverbs 23:18
	      Basking in the Sunshine... waiting for the moonshine =)