Re: Turn Kukoc into Celtic discussion

Well for one thing, Kukoc is a significantly better passer. When he first
came here, his biggest fame was gained as a passer and as a winner. That
hasn't changed. It didn't hurt that he was a three time European Player of
the Year. Remember the one year that Bulls had to play with just Pippen
and Kukoc? He stepped up tremendously that year and was even the Bulls
first option on offense several times. My point is that, Kukoc is a
fantastic player and Radja might have been too, but they are different
type of players and room can always be made for a player that loves to
pass.

Actually that, and Jerry Krause is pretty much infatuated with him.

Danny