Dino

I was never a great fan of Dino Radja, but recent postings on this
digest have referred to hin as "that bastard". Now, I have to strongly
disagree with that!
Like him or not, he played for us day in and day out for the past few
years, years filled with anguish and tragedy. Now we have a new great
coach, new great players, and you people start jumping on Dino's back???
Do you know what that is called? UNGRATEFUL B-S (the word you used on
Dino).
Sure as hell Dino has a right to be unhappy about the Pitino trade (just
as surely that most fans including me wanted it to go through), and sure
as hell he has the right to go to Greece and plays for whatever team he
likes. He is doing us a favor in leaving with as little fuss as
possible (not to mention freeing us from a lot of money), and I cannot
begin to understand why some people may feel upset.
If you are a Dino fan, or simply a fan who truly loves the Celtics (be
it bad or good), you should speak out for Dino. I do.

John Liang