FW: Da Bulls. Again?!?

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Kevin Crawford [FAX:+1 (304) 344-9236]
Sent:	Wednesday, July 23, 1997 7:34 AM
To:	owner-celtics@igtc.com; Jason Drisko
Subject:	RE: Da Bulls.  Again?!?

	I remember last year the Celtics opened with the Bulls also.  They played
pretty well for about three quarters and had around a 20 pt lead for most of
the game, then fell apart in the end of the third and fourth quarter and lost.
 Hopefully, this time they will hold onto the lead and start the season by
knocking off the defending champs at home.