Re: RE: Vin Baker

> He shouldn't get a nomination as an allstar.  Forwards that are better
than him are:

> Scottie Pippen, Shawn Kemp, Charles Barkley, Juwan Howard, Larry Johnson,
Dennis Rodman, Jerry Stackhouse, Glen Rice, Karl Malone, Christian
Laettner, and there are much more....

For one Kemp. Malone, & Barkley are in the West, and how can you rag on
Baker,  & defend Juwan Howard a guy making $10M a year who shows little &
whose team squeaks into the playoffs, Johnson who is looking more like Gran
Ma Ma these days, Rodman who is a one dimensional joke, and Stackhouse (a
guard) who throws up more bricks than the local mason , is a matador on D,
and make way too many turnovers ?

As Mishra stated, I don't think anyone is untradeable if the right offer
came around.  Hell we offered Billups , Mercer & Williams for Pippen &
Longley ?