Fox supporters

No one wants to answer this question.Why isn't Fox being sought after by
a lot of other teams?I feel because he is a dime a dozen but those of
you who think he is so great why can't you answer this?I like Fox as a
person too but being a good person does not bring championships.I heard
someone say Fox held this team together last year.Who cares?We sucked!I
give Pitino an A+ so far!He finally has us going in the right
direction!Those of you who can not stand to see change had better try to
cope with it because it is happening and I for one could not be
happier.I am tired of being harrassed by people in Illinois for being a
LOSER CELTIC FAN!I want to be a WINNER CELTIC FAN once again!And with
change I will be!