Re: low point in year

Same here, but this pretty much has been a pattern with the Globe writers.
They have lost there  source in the celtics front office..mostly their
report has been a rehash of what appeared in LA-times or Philly newspaper.
One reason RP & Wallace are not making waves is because they don't get the
1.6 mill until Radja clears the waivers and signs with Panath..etc. They
are already on thin ice having come to agreement with DeClerq without
having cap room.
But a total lul in trade talks is quite surprising, are we going to go into
the season with this team? I hope they move one of (brown, barros) and
minor. What do you all think off Gary Trent at PF..he is 6' 8", but he is
also 250 lbs and very quick. - MIshra