JOzersky wrote:

I hearby announce that I am going to mount a one man
> campaign to restore vulgarity, mean-spiritedness, and spiteful idioms to
> celtics@igtc.com
> And you're doing an excellent job.  By the way, it's "hereby", you
fucking moron.

[I apologize to all those kiddies and sensitive types out there in
Celtic land for my use of the F-word, but who could resist?]

On a more serious note, although I think the last collective bargaining
agreement did change the rule that stuck us with Reggie Lewis' salary
after his demise, I think we ought to ease up on the Dino Death Wishes.
 At the risk of sanctimoniousness in Mr. or Ms. Ozersky's eyes, I have
to say that Celtics fans -- at least those who hold the team's tradition
somewhat dear -- should not make jokes about any basketball players
dying young, even if they are lazy, chain-smoking, no-defense playing
losers like Radja.  Shipping him to Greece is punishment enough, and
brings back happy memories (like _ominique's timely departure) rather
than tragic ones (like Bias' and Reggie's untimely departures).

Michael Gooen