Re: Pitino reading celtics@igtc.com???

BigDave <darlingt@hal.muhlberg.edu> wrote:
> 	I'm sure someone in the Celtics' front office is subscribing to
> the list.  I'm in two other lists for sports teams, and the club
> President is on one, and the Media Relations guy is on the other.  I
> wouldn't be suprised if RP or Wallace has some staffer reading the
> messages and making a periodic report.

I could see a media relations person reading this mailing list to
gauge fan sentiment, but I don't see why the GM would be interested,
considering the signal-to-noise ratio of the trade suggestions here.
"Duh, let's trade our entire second string for Penny Hardaway.  That
would be five players for one, so Orlando would go for it."  :)

> 	I also would be suprised if a player or too is on the list.  I
> hear Dee Brown is into the computer thing.

Yeah, I've also heard that Dee Brown is a computerhead, but if he ever
read this list, I'm sure we chased him off long ago.  "Hey, let's
trade Dee Brown to Atlanta for a box of paper clips!  At least we'd be rid
of his contract..."  :)