fast break

and did an outstanding job of coaching them to
> effectively play a running trapping game.
>
> So here's my question: Can this strategy be effective in the NBA? What
> NBA team doesn't have outstanding, highly-skilled athletes?

Red Auerbach would tell you yes.  Banners 1-13 were won usinf this style
of play.  Pitino also won the Atlantic Division championship coaching
the Knicks with an up-tempo offense.

I am optimistic that we can win with this style.  That is why RP is
trying to get talented prospects at 1-12, because it takes an 8-10 man
rotation at this level to win with this style.