Dino is Done

So Dino is gone. The question is does he harbor enough ill will towards
the Celts that he will take his time signing with the Greek team. That
might cause us to lose out on Declerq and/or Strong. That is if the
Celts really want both of these players. I would hope that they would
rather take up the spot with a bigger body and less pay. As for getting
Otis from the Pistons. I wouldn't do it unless they were willing to take
either Dana or Dee of our hands. Very unlikely. one other thing is
anybody having trouble listening to WEEI on Realaudio I haven't been
able to do it for about two days now. Living out here in Lakerland it's
hard to get any news with any sort of substance.

Art Silva