BASKETMANIA NBA DRAFT REPORT

NOBODY COVERS THE DRAFT BETTER!!!!

Basketmania offers you the 1997 NBA Draft Report.
The most complete source of information about the
best young players, ready to play in the pro level.

Our report give you in-depth coverage of each player
- - In-depth scouting report on top 100 players
- - List of the top 200 seniors in the college basketball
- - The best seniors at each position
- - List of the top non-senior NBA-prospest
- - Results of All-Star Tourneys
- - The NBA Directory
- - Draft notes and Chicago Mini-Camp information
- - Schedule of international competitions
... all this and much more

Copies of the Basketmania 1997 Draft Report are
available for only $ 26.95 each (shipping and
handling included). The report is sent by first
class mail.

To receive your copy, just send the order form below.

ORDER NOW, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!

Please, send me __ copies of the Basketmania 1997 NBA
Draft Report. Payment enclosed. (Check or money order
in U.S. funds made payable to Basketmania).

Name:
Address:
City
State & Zip Code
Country

* Shipping and Handling: All U.S. and Canadian orders shipped via United
States Postal Service. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Foreing orders:
Charges for Air Mail shipping, insurance and return receipt will be added at
$ 10.00 per repoprt for devilery by Air Parcel Post.

BASKETMANIA
TED-012404
6912 N.W. 72nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33166