Brown better than Walker? Come on!

You've got to be kidding me.  Walker, in his rookie year, had a better
season than Dee Brown has EVER had.

Dee Brown is by no means the best Celtic.  He is an overpaid, undersized
2-guard  who since his knee injury, has been sporadic at best.  Even in his
2 best seasons, where he averaged 15 ppg, he was never consistent. His
scores over any 5 games would be something like this:  20, 8, 16, 5, 28.
Defensively, he was a sieve at the 2.  Offensively, he can't even make a
decent entry pass, and instead of driving, he relies far too often on what
can best be described as a shaky outside shot

I'm not even going to go into his attitude problems.

Walker, for the last 4 months of the season, _averaged_ a 20/10.  He had a
37 point game, a 21 rebound game, 2 triple-doubles.  He played every
position.  I think he may be the biggest impact-player to come out of last
year's draft.

Is he a finished product?  No.  But comparing him to Dee Brown is just not,
in my mind, conceivable.

Chris