Dino Must Go --rant

This can't go on with Dino.  I don't know what kind of greedy shit is going
on here, but I can't believe the Celtics are in any position to negotiate
when they are looking at 15 million $ worth of frozen cap money for a player
who will never play back to back games.  Get Him the hell out of boston, get
him on the boat, sign the papers, cough up the money, get Dino the hell out
of here.  I want him dead, off the roster, missing, gone.

Dana is next.  What the hell is wrong with his ankle?  He's never touched
another player on court, and he weighs 100 pounds.  How can he have ankle
problems.  Pitino has got to get moving.  This team has to be ready to play
next year.  I'm through with the lottery.  I want to contend for a playoff
roster, and I don't want a one dimensional, two pack a day white middle aged
bum screwing up our future.

DINO MUST GO TODAY!!