Re: Kevin Garnett

Why are we high on this kid.  I was stationed in Chicago three years ago
and I watched him play for Faragut.  He's soft and has nothing upstairs.
Just to show you how immature he is, he will only move with his "best
friend" please...I also saw him push a bunch of kids aside (asking for his
autograph) to head to the locker room.  Are we all sure he is right to be a
Celtic?

rottie