Brown vs Barros

Put it this way, trade Barros and you all would feel sorry! unlike many
players, he is committed to the Celtics.
It is really amazing to hear that some of you would rather keep Brown
than keep Barros. I say it is no contest. Dee unfortunately is not very
committed to our team. He may say he wants to be the captain now, but
all I can think of is during last season, when everything was bad
(intentionally or not), he would not even want to play!
It is always easy to jump on the bandwagon when things are good. Hell,
you offer me the job of the President of the United States and I would
take it!! however, if you offer me the presidency of Cambodia, I said
"forget it!"
Barros never work that way. He played for us no matter if things are bad
or not. He was really injured last year, unlike somebody else. What's
the excuse? Pain on the toe or thumb or something like that?

I am also sorry to see Fox go, but that's another story!

John Liang
John Liang