Re: Loscy

Karen J Davies asked:
>1       In the retired numbers banner of the Celtics, between #16 and #18,
>is the word "LOSCY".  What/who is this?

"Loscy" stands for Jim Loscutoff. His jersey was retired, but his #18 was
kept active for Dave Cowens. #18 was later retired in honor of Cowens.

Nathan
http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/5800

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!