That Edgy Feeling

I'm feeling a little edgy about this team for the next year. Young, skinny,
inexperienced....fast, quick, tough minded, and willing.  Which team will
emerge?  It seems to me that it could go either way in a long season.

One thing is for sure, it will be dynamic, exciting and entertaining even
if they only win 16 games!

The Celtics may be building a better team than last year's roster, but how
does that stack up against other NBA teams?  That seems to be the true test
of improvement.  At least there are no serious injuries beginning the
season.

Where do people expect them to finish...realistically, now!?!

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu