Re: Phoenix Suns

"Julie H. and Shawn H." <hiraham@erols.com> writes:
> I think Ainge did an awesome job in Phoenix.  Seems to me with their
> re-signings of KJ, Chapman, Llamas, Hot Rod, and Bryant (all but the
> last to one year deals), they are looking to make one more push for a
> ring with KJ rather than tanking it.

Did I miss something?  I thought KJ officially announced his
retirement.  Has he been taking lessons from Michael Jordan?

>					'Nique has proven he had more game
> left than what we saw in Boston and if he'll sign for just one year,

The hell he did.  He sucked in San Antonio just like he did in
Boston.  The only real service he did for them was helping them get
Tim Duncan by playing piss-poor basketball and making them suck all
season.  I thought Jerry Colangelo was one of the absolute best GMs in
the NBA, but if he wants _ominique Wilkins, I have to seriously
question that assessment.

> up a roster spot for 'Nique.  So a Barros for Person & Ceballos deal
> makes sense for them.

What kind of sense does that make?  They already have a 6'1"/6'2"
backcourt, what do they need Barros for?

>Dino's knees were "bone on bone" right?

No, that was his head.