Re: Phoenix Suns

- ----------
> Ceballos, he is a great scorer but we have quite a few good scorers
right> now. I would, however like Wesley Person in green next season. He
could take Fox's job as swingman and he is an excellent shooter. I would
probably be happy if we lost one of the three guards but I would like very
much to keep two of them and see how they go next season.
> Ad

I disagree. The only real proven scorer is Antoine and he got his points
inside. We have no proven outside scoring threats, Wesley & Fox were both
released.  Hopefully Billups & Mercer will help us here,  but we need a 3
also that can hit from the outside to free up the inside game.