Re: CELTICS: Murdock hopes to play for Pitino

I would love to see him on the Celtics.  He is a veteran point guard  and
can control the tempo of the game, whether fast or slow.  I had him on my
fantasy team, and he was a key part to the team.  I think he led the league
in assists in the fantasy league which was played on a video game.  This
would be a good pick up.