Salary Cap

I estimate that the Celtics will have about $6 million in cap space this
offseason if Dino leaves to play in Greece.  This does not include any
rookies or any salary increases.  Every NBA team has a $1 million exemption
and I don't believe the Celtics have used theirs.  This would squeezing
every penny out of the Celtics cap.  They should just lay low, sign a few
free agents, and wait till next year and get a decent big man who can pass.

        Timothy Jordan
        PatsRule90@geocities.com
        http://members.aol.com/PatsRule90

        ** PATRIOTS IN '98 **