Re: Celtics current roster

The one thing this team lacks is not a big man.  Its a big man who can
pass.  When you think of the Celtics, you think of great passers like Bird
and Cousy.  Walton was an excellent passer in his Celtics years, as well.
I don't think any of the current players can cut it.  Chauncey is a scoring
pg and ron is a shooter.  Antoine is known for is versatility, and Eric is
a good small big-man.  Knight had about .6 assists, so hes not the guy.  I
think we need to try to get a guy known for his crisp passing.  We are one
player away from being complete.

Another note: Why is everyone trying to change Danya Abrams into a small
forward.  He is a true power forward.  They claim he is too small.  But
isn't Charles Barkley listed at 6-5, actually more like 6-4.  Abrams is at
least 6-6, probably 6-7, maybe 6-8.  That is bigger than one of the best
power forwards in the game.  Abrams is great around the basket.  Playing
power forward will allow him to use his abilities.