Re: strong

- --=_ORCL_12251698_0_11919707101555190
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

> Mishra I don't think committing $4M per year to Brian Grant is in
> our best interest right now.

Now suppose you had a chance to sign McDyess would you do it now?

> I would rather sign Derek Strong to something smaller.  He seems to be the
perfect role > player for this team. What do you think?

Derek Strong is a 6' 8" journeyman, he is a role player, he can't crack the
celtics starting lineup. He can rebound and he is a hard worker but little
else. I am of the opinion that we can get to the playoffs this year, but we
need an above average PF who can defend and can score in the low post.
                                - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_12251698_0_11919707101555190