Re: Radja, etc.

> I can't believe I was so excited about rookie camp that I didnt even
notice that Antoine wasn't there.  Our main man!  Seems he had baby
trouble.  Any thoughts on  acquiring Jayson WIlliams and moving Twon to
three, and eric w. to his rightful place as sixth man (going in at 2 or 4
maybe)?   I love the
> idea of (J.) Williams and Walker sweeping the boards.  Thumbs down on
Ceballos -- the guy is a head case who doesn't defend....we'd do better
spending that money on a "cop" like Otis Thorpe or somebody.

Jayson Williams is the physical 4/5 the Celtics need.  The question is how
do you get him without giving up an Eric Williams ?  As far as Ceballos,
this guy can score, I think he would be a great addition, as far as D, it
is not like any of the returning players were any Dennis Johnson's on D.
Fox was the best and they let him go.  We could always use Ceballos as
trade bait in a package for a young big man.  .   Why would we want to
spend $7M-8M, I think that is what he made last year,  on Otis Thorpe who
has seen his better days.