Radja, etc.

Here is the Globe quote:  "If the Celtics do compensate Radja for leaving the
team,
NBA sources indicated the money would in all likelihood apply to
Boston's team salary cap. Pitino said yesterday that he expected the
Celtics to have around $2.8 million available if the deal went through.
If that's the case, the Celtics would be paying around $7.5 million for
Radja to leave Boston and play in Greece; with his salary totally erased
from the books, the Celtics are almost $6 million under the cap."

So are we 3 m or 6 m under? Which is it?

I can't believe I was so excited about rookie camp that I didnt even notice
that Antoine wasn't there.  Our main man!  Seems he had baby trouble.  Any
thoughts on  acquiring Jayson WIlliams and moving Twon to three, and eric w.
to his rightful place as sixth man (going in at 2 or 4 maybe)?   I love the
idea of (J.) Williams and Walker sweeping the boards.  Thumbs down on
Ceballos -- the guy is a head case who doesn't defend....we'd do better
spending that money on a "cop" like Otis Thorpe or somebody.