Re: Garth Joseph

> While Leventhal doesn't think much of Joseph, NBA scouting expert Marty
Blake does. These guys are wrong plenty of times too - let's just hope (for
our sake) that Leventhal is the guy who is wrong this time and we end up
with a diamond in the rough. In any event, it will be a long slow process
for him to develop but as a 12th man we could do worse. (Most of last year
I don't think
> we even had 12 healthy bodies).
>
> George

I just don't see a player like this fitting in with a running game.  He
will also kill you in close games because he shoots something like 47% from
the free throw line !  The only thing I see is an extra 6 fouls in the Greg
Kite mold.  I would much rather se us go for a athletic Declerq or Outlaw,
not quite as big, but better running the court and not afraid to hit the
boards.  Charles Outlaw has a great work ethic and has played very well for
the Clippers.  get them as cheap backups, take Dino's cap room and go get
Rasheed in 98 !