Re: Enough about Fox, already!

Damon Graff wrote:

>      Look, Rick Fox was just about the only Celtic that came to play
> for a
>      long time, and he will be missed for that, but we have a bright
> future
>      here that realistically has no place for him or the salary he
> would
>      command.  There are certainly players still on the roster that
> I'd
>      have liked to seen go first, but it was inevitable.  Let's move
> on.

Agreed.

>      This trade with Phoenix would be interesting, as Wesley Person
> and
>      Cedric Ceballos both have talent, though I don't know what kind
> of
>      long-term contracts they might be sitting on.  Ceballos would
> fill the
>      big forward role pretty well, and Person is a pretty good young
> player
>      (though at a position we don't really need)

I question this trade because I think they both are a duplication of
postions we are well stock at.  If you think Antoine is to small to play
Power forward, then Ceballos is too.  His career average of 4.6 rebounds
a game and his size put him at a small forward.  But I think the two of
them would be easir to trade than Dana or Dee.  I would not give up
Williams for them though.

Adam Litchy