Re: FUN

>>Gregg Allen stated:
>

>> I think one of the reasons Dee was so disappointing the last two-three
>>years is that there was nothing really to be excited about.  After the big
>>three left/retired, things really took a dive.
>

>Come on Gregg that a pretty poor excuse for a professional athlete. These
>aren't 12 year old little leaguers.  If  that is his reason for sucking so
>badly the last 3 years, he doesn't deserve to be a Celtic, or with any pro
>team.  Even the league minimum guys make more in a year than most of us,
>they should at least try to give it all they can every night,  at least to
>keep the media & fans off their ass.

No I think the problem was the piss-poor coaching and handling of the team by
Carr that was the problem.  Brown was not liked by Carr and vise-versa.  The
games I saw last year with Brown, he was playing hard.  This is a new start,
he should take advantage of it.  Brown is the player who should benefit most
from Ricky's system, he is still one of the quickest players in the league.
Can play D. and....... with the line moved back where it belongs he will
(hpoefully) start driving more.  I see Dee averaging about 25-30 mins. and
12-15 pts. and about 5 assists, swinging between shooting and point.

Well enough from me

Rich,,,