Getting back Fox, Conlon and maybe someone else

Here's a far fetched(but plausible way) to get Rick, Marty and maybe Mark
West (or another marginal banger) with no salary cap problems. Detroit is
having problems with Lindsey Hunter. He is asking for an insane 5 million a
year. If detroit were to sign Fox, Conlon and Mark West(2 mil for Fox .5 for
Marty and Mark) We could then trade detroit Dana in return for getting our
free agents back. This way we have one less guard(we have five now), detroit
fills their need for a pseudo point/shooting guard for a cheap price(in
comparison to Lindsey) and we get our team captain back.

Noah