Re: IT STINKS

> > Why do we want to keep any of these LOSERS from the worst team in
Celtic history?We have a GREAT coach now who will get rid of these dime a
dozen players!The only player I see keeping is Walker.But I wouldn't care
if he traded him.No one on this team is great enough to be unexpendable!Do
> > you fans want a championship or not!

I agree completely.  This team sucked big time, & don't blame it on
management, they weren't out there getting spanked by the expansion teams &
giving up 110 points a game.  A few months ago I stated Gaston needed to
hire Pitino clean house, and if this hasn't been a housecleaning I don't
know what is.  I have not been impressed with all RP's moves but it is
better than standing pat and adding a Brickowski every year.  If we get
lucky & get out of Radja's salary I say we save the money and make a
serious move for Rasheed Wallace.   Wallace, Walker, Mercer, Billups & a
few other key role players could give us a very good outlook.