Re: Free Agent Possibilities?

> I was looking at the FA available and this is a list of players I think
could help the team, but it also depends about the rookie/Fa camps also:
> Othella HArrington
> Matt Maloney
> Charles Outlaw
> Malik Sealy
> George McCloud
> Voshon Lenard
> Brain Grant
> Antoine Carr
> Howard Eisley
> Bryon Russel.
>
> What do you guys think? This just depends on what they have ideas for
trades
> and FA signings.-Tony

Harrington could be a possibility but doubtful. Russell would be good but
highly doubtful.   It would be nice to move Mercer to 3 & get Lenard at 2 &
move Eric Williams for Jayson Williams.

Jayson Williams
Walker/  Knight
Mercer
Lenard / Barros
Billups

> GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!!
GO