Re: IT STINKS

> Denver renounced Kenny Smith.  Wouldn't it be nice to sign him to help
> Chauncey learn the league, presuming we could move Dee or Dana?

Smith would be a good aquisition, with his experience.  Pitino will
probably try to go big, however.  I feel that Pitino will probably try
to move Dee or Dana by packaging one of them with EW (we will have to
move him if we wish to trade), and possibly Minor and/or Pervis to go
for  a Jayson Williams type player, along with some throw-ins. Pitino
has done the draft and is trying free agency.  Soon it will be time to
try a trade.