Re: IT STINKS

Pitino has maintained that he is not going to sign any guard until he can
move the atleast 1 or both guards. Right now our biggest need is a PF.
Regarding Fox being renounced, it appears that Williams has won his job as
a backup or starting SF. Fox would have been an extra swing-man which
celtics could not afford. Now it is Dino's turn to go let's see what
happens. - Mishra