Williams sucked in his second year?

Really?  He came in overweight, and ended the season hurt, but played 74
games, averaging 15 points.  In 43 games in January, February, and March,
he averaged 17.8 points a game on close to 50% shooting. Gee, that sucked.
Until his knee got bruised toward the end of the season, his defense was
continuously improving.  At times he was covering the opposition's
2-guards.

He's in great shape this summer, will be either the starting 3 or a nasty
30+ minute 6th man behind Fox.

Everything I've read outside of Boston has labelled Eric Williams a
valuable commodity, one in which the potential really hasn't been tapped.
Not bad for a player picked after Ed O'Bannon, Shawn Respert, Corliss
Williamson, and Gary Trent.

I guess I have to disagree with your assessment of his 2nd year.

Chris

PS, I was gone last week for the holiday, thus the slow response.