Re: Of Pippen, Pitino and Wallace

What are you  basing the claim that Pitino and Wallace know how to   work
the salary cap?  Combined, they have exactly no experience negotiating
contracts, trading players, and building under the salary cap.  Pitino is
a very very very good coach, but he has no experience as a GM, and has not
even been in the NBA with the modern salary cap.  Wallace is a very good
judge of talent, but he has only been a head   scout, he also has not been
part of managing a team.  Once we have all the players signed and in
place,   Pitino should get the most out of them, but I don't know if
Pitino and Wallace are the best choices for trying to get the best players
we can under the salary cap.  ML Carr has much more experience than they
do....

Adam