WILLIAMS

Hi.  My 2 cents worth?  Pitino said Williams was in good shape and was
playing in the summer leagues.  He seemed very pleased with him and I
don't think he'll trade him unless forced to do so.  Has also mentioned
Fox as a leader (I agree) and I think he'll take him back too, if
possible.  I certainly hope so.  I also think if Dee Brown loses the
weight he may be valuable to this team.  Pitino is said to be giving him
every chance to do so.  I'm not convinced there will be any more trade,
but who knows?
Dorine