Re: Trade possibilities

I agree about Joe Smith, he is soft and strays away from the basket,
shooting alot of fadeaway jumpers.
But I really disagree about McDyess.  He's a future superstar with alot of
Shawn Kemp in him but without the attitude.  Eric will be a solid pro, but
he doesn't have and never will have the athletic ability of McDyess.