Re: Travis Knight and The (Ricky's) Pits...

> Questions:
> 1)  Does the Knight signing mean we are forced to renounce Fox & Conlon
or is
> there any chance of keeping one or both under the so called 'Bird
exception'?

Fox has already used his option and has declared himself as an FA. Since
it's a player option hence  the team doesn't have to renounce him.

> 2)  Mishra, on what do you base your "$7m too much" opinion?

Good question, actually I posted an LA times article yesterday, which
mentioned that there were 3 teams in the fray willing to offer upto 15 mill
for 7 years. I was merely guessing at that point that one of them would be
the celts..hence the 15 mill number.

> Assumptions:
> 1)  One way or another Radja is gonzo.

For the C's sakes and definitely for his I hope that happens.

> 2)  Pitino has some other trade cooking and at least one if not two of
the
> Barros, Brown, Minor group will also be gone by the time camp starts.

I belive either Brown or Barros will be gone but not both..also looks like
Minor will stay. I also belive that Williams will be packages with Brown or
Barros to land us a PF.