Travis Knight

Yeah, a little on the pricey side, but I bet the contract will include an
option year for both club and player.  I like the move, just wish we could
have saved a few more $. With his attitude about staying with the Lakers...I
guess that's what it took to pry him loose (and I like that loyalty...I think
Pitino and the Celtics organization will ultimately earn the same from him).
 I also will put my trust in the ability of our new team at the top to judge
talent until proven otherwise.

Does this mean anything with the Radja situation?  Could it mean Pitino
thinks we really will be able to get rid of his contract?  Maybe a little
more pressure to show Radja that he needs to go?  Not really big bucks but it
does further restrict the free agent situation next year unless we have the
Radja $$.

Jimbo