Recent Posts

Hi everybody,

I've been away for a little while, but I'm very excited to catch up on
all the posts regarding the draft.  My hope was Billups and a 4/5
(Battie?), but how can anyone argue the selection of Mercer.  If he
wasn't quality, Pitino would have chosen another.

It's unfortunate that Wesley signed with Charlotte, however from a purely
economic view, it's in his, as well as the C's best interest.  Count me
as one of the idiots who thinks/hopes/prays for Dee Brown to put all else
behind him, and bust his butt for a new coach and an attitude which could
land him in the playoffs in the near future.

My move would be Dana and/or Radja and Ellison to anyone willing to
accept them.  We then use the cap room to sign a journeyman big man for
realistic $$$ and make a pitch for Howard Eisley.  I read a post which
said they weren't too impressed with Eisley.  He had a pretty tough time
slicing through the Bulls' defense didn't he?  Hit some big shots and ran
the Jazz about as well as Stockton, at times.  I like Dana, but at his
salary?

Finally, I adhere to the right to freedom of speech, but I cannot
understand the need to curse on this mailing list.  There are so many
other things freaking out the rest of the world.  Why can't we stick to
the C's and leave out the unpleastries PLEASE!

Cecil

P.S.  Hey Bentz, glad to see you didn't hurt any of the BIG BOYS!